[Global_education_committee] Andrzej Targosz

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Jan 15 03:24:13 EST 2009

Seen the work and experience of Andrej, I only can think of reasons why we
want him in the committee.

A problem might be except the size of the committee. Is there any rules of
have there been thoughts about that from the Foundation Board?
As group, we where discussing that question and thought a size of 5 members
would be manageable. At the moment, the Global Education Committee has 8
members, including Andrej.
 Therefore, I think we definitely reached the max size for a committee. If
there are any thought about that from the Foundation Board, please let
us know!

Martin