[Global_education_committee] Progress, status, contribution, meeting

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Sun Feb 15 12:05:02 EST 2009

On Feb 15, 2009, at 10:06 AM, Martin Knobloch wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Some time ago, I have created the target sub-pages some time ago, to
> make the progress on the agreed targets more visible.
> Those pages include a description of the target and activities
> necessary to complete those.

> I suggest to move the most information to those target pages to keep
> the global committee page clean and mean ;-)
> Only general tasks and current status on the main page.

Yes, it looks good too. I had updated my part.

> The next meeting is scheduled for February 19th! I will spam you
> about that meeting in the hope many as possible will be there!
> In advance, please send in what you want to have on the agenda.
> The future meetings should be planed as needed. So what do want to
> discus in the Skype meetings is one of my questions for the agenda!

I cannot meet this Thursday, I am on training all week. How about we
set an agenda first, include the results of the board meeting and our
proposal and then set the meeting? this way we can shoot for the week
of the 26th with a set agenda.  Thoughts?

K.