[Global_education_committee] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Great promotion of OWASP in Spain

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Feb 11 14:18:44 EST 2009

Yo Education guys

As per the thread below, have there been any progress on carlos 'University
research & course development' activities?

There is a thread on the Global Projects Committee which is talking about
applying for grants and we need to coordinate our efforts (specially in view
of the forthcoming  OWASP Summit of Code 2009).

Who is the best person at the Education Committee to talk about this?

Dinis

From: *Vicente Aguilera* <vicente.aguilera at owasp.org>
Date: 2009/2/8
To: jeff.williams at owasp.org, owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org

Thank's Jeff!!

Of course! We'll keep working hard. Now, we are starting relationship with
other associations and ISACA chapters in our country.
Hopefully soon we get to these 1000 members! ;-)

Regards,
-- Vicente Aguilera

  On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 4:12 AM, Jeff Williams <jeff.williams at owasp.org>
wrote:

  Great work!  Growing a chapter is more than just scheduling meetings and
lining up speakers.  Getting interviews, promoting OWASP, building
community… that's how you create a massively successful chapter like this.
Thank you for all the hard work!  Keep it up.  I dare you to get to 1000
members.

--Jeff

vicente.aguilera at owasp.org
Homepage: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Spain
PGP: 0xD21C1EF8 - D1F0 E0B5 2ACC B4B5 57CD  C427 58B7 CF0D D21C 1EF8