[Global_education_committee] Fwd: Trainer

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Feb 5 13:22:22 EST 2009

Gents,
This is a pertinent question which will pop up more.

Although we do not endorse any commercial training activities, it could be
an idea to have a directory of trainers/training centers that 'claim' they
provide 'OWASP based' training.
A similar idea is happening in the testing sphere: we are investigating how
organisations can claim that they follow the AVSV standard.

ideas ?

We should come up with some sort of statement on this as part of our plans

seba

*To:* paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
*Subject:* Re: Trainer

Yes please.  I would like to talk with them.

Tim

*To:* pcoimbra at owasp.org
*Subject:* Trainer

Paulo,

One of my clients in Miami is looking for a trainer to teach their
programmers secure programming guidelines.  I was wondering if you knew
anyone you could refer.

Tim

Timothy McLean / EVP Professional Services / The Experts
2400 E. Commercial Blvd., Suite 614, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
954-493-8040 X 104 / 800-336-8359 X 104 / 561-212-2305 cell
tim at expertsit.com / www.ExpertsIT.com