[Global_education_committee] Trainer

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Feb 5 13:09:59 EST 2009

Hello Education Committee,

Hope you all are well.

As you can see below, I've been kindly contacted by Timothy McLean from EVP
Professional Services. He is looking for a trainer to teach his clients'
programmers secure programming guidelines.

I thought the Education Committee's mission scope could have room to deal
with this matter. Is that true? If so, please take the issue from now on
otherwise please let me know.

Many thanks, regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

To: pcoimbra at owasp.org
Subject: Trainer

Paulo,

One of my clients in Miami is looking for a trainer to teach their
programmers secure programming guidelines.  I was wondering if you knew
anyone you could refer.

Tim

Timothy McLean / EVP Professional Services / The Experts
2400 E. Commercial Blvd., Suite 614, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
954-493-8040 X 104 / 800-336-8359 X 104 / 561-212-2305 cell
tim at expertsit.com / www.ExpertsIT.com