[Global_education_committee] CBT Project

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Dec 29 08:25:05 EST 2009

Nishi,

I just saw parts of the T10 cbt.
Really professional!

Can you share the ppt + notes with us so we can suggest updates?
This also provides teaching material for trainers to use them in their
courses.

I would also immediately update the material with the new T10 v2010 so we
can publish it together.

about the W3AF cbt, please not the w3AF is not an owasp project. It does not
mean we can't do a cbt, but you should make clear that this is a seperate
open source project

thx