[Global_education_committee] Global_education_committee Digest, Vol 14, Issue 11

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:19:15 EST 2009

Hi Paulo,

I will like to get official reviewers for OWASP CBT project so that the project is moving. Kaui has graciously volunteered to review the project. I am guessing there are two reviewers for each project. Is that correct? Paulo if you can help make this happen, I will really appreciate that. Please let me know if there is any thing I need to do.

Thanks

Nishi Kumar

OWASP CBT Project Lead

OWASP Global Education Committee