[Global_education_committee] CBT Project

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:55:32 EST 2009

That would be great Kaui. Thanks! I have added you in the CBT project contributor list. Lets also discuss this in the upcoming meeting Martin has scheduled.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/GPC_Project_Details/OWASP_CBT_Project

Can you please look at the 2 CBT's I have uploaded. I am in the process of uploading few more in next few days.

Thanks

Nishi Kumar
OWASP CBT Project Lead
OWASP Global Education Committee
512 632 3618

From: kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] CBT Project
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:19:56 -0500
CC: martin.knobloch at owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; mtesauro at gmail.com; owasp-cbt at lists.owasp.org

I can be the reviewer if you need one.

Kuai Hinojosa

On Dec 22, 2009, at 1:17 AM, Nishi Kumar <nishi787 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I have just uploaded OWASP Top 10 for 2007 and W3AF by OWASP CBTs. I have setup Google Code site for the download.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Category:OWASP_CBT_Project#tab=Main

http://code.google.com/p/owasp-cbt-project/downloads/list

For OWASP Top 10 for 2007 I still haven't completed the complete branding for inside screens but wanted to have this available for you all to see and provide me some feedback.
I will also like to request for official reviewer for this project. What is the process for that?