[Global_education_committee] Training schedule proposal

Sebastien Gioria (OWASP French Chapter Leader) sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Thu Dec 17 14:35:54 EST 2009

Hi all,

Just to Let you know, that in France we are interesst to do this.

We try to setup a OWASP Day in Spring. It could be great to do this in
the same time if we could.

S.