[Global_education_committee] Training schedule proposal

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 11:23:54 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 16:27 +0100, Martin Knobloch wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>

> Next GEC meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, 23rd of December as we
> agreed on the last GEC meeting.
I've just added it to my calendar so we're good to go as far as I am
concerned.

> I 've created a meeting appointment on the google calendar and have
> added you via your gmail email account (mtesauro at gmail.com).
Is there a link to the Google calendar?  I poked around on the GEC
webpages on owasp.org and didn't see a link.

> Do you think we should meet earlier?
I think that time/date is OK - at least for me.

If you were asking if we needed a meeting before then, I am VERY busy at
work currently (which is highly unusual) so personally, I'm hoping to be
caught up by then.

-
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead