[Global_education_committee] Training schedule proposal

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Sun Dec 13 03:15:17 EST 2009

Hi Kate,

Martin and I (GEC chairs) have though about similar idea before in
fact we wanted to involve key project leaders to take part of a "tour"
and travel around universities preaching OWASP resources and raising
academic support, my talk is meant to be part of such effort and use
our own experience at NYU as a case study.

However, the original tour idea did not develop due to lack of
resources at the time and I have focused on just delivering my talk
every time I have the chance.

I am curious to hear what others have to say though so count on at
least Martin and I to be part of this discussion. By the way, is this
12pm EST?

Thanks,

Kuai Hinojosa