[Global_education_committee] FW: GEC meeting minutes

Sebastien Gioria sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Thu Dec 10 05:28:53 EST 2009

Nishi,

It will be a document not a presentation first.

But I will propose you something based on it for next month.
What I propose to you :

- One presentation dedicate to Executive (10 slides max)
=> focus on legals aspects (french based), but could be interessting
from aving 1 or two slides made by local chapter leader to said what
are the requirements.

- One presentation dedicate to Managers (mores slides).

What did you think of that ?