[Global_education_committee] FW: GEC meeting minutes

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 23:41:46 EST 2009

Thanks Sebastien for the feedback. Your outline looks good. I was trying to work on the content for a high level presentation for the college pack as we discussed in the meeting, since I did this high level presentation for Managers and Executives I was trying to get a feel for what should the high level presentation look like for the College pack. Any input will be appreciated.

I am looking forward to seeing your managers and executive presentation when you translate it in English.

Thanks

Nishi Kumar

OWASP CBT Project Lead

OWASP Global Education Committee