[Global_education_committee] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Latest "What is OWASP" presentation

Seba seba at owasp.org
Wed Aug 26 02:59:29 EDT 2009

GEC,
I'll update the latest version and put a What is OWASP about PPT in the Edu
section online.

reminder: skype call tomorrow!

regards

Seba

Josh at packetfocus.com

1.877.PKT.FOCUS

1.205.994.6573

*Fax: (877) 218-4030*

www.packetfocus.com

President Alabama OWASP Chapter www.owasp.org

Selected for “Top 5 Coolest hacks of 2007” Dark Reading/ Forbes.com

www.linkedin.com/in/packetfocus