[Global_education_committee] Fwd: OWASP Web Application Review Training

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Apr 2 03:02:44 EDT 2009

Kuai,
Nope, not much for feedback, one or two 'well done' what is better then
nothing.

I am off for two weeks from april 10th on, to stay with my parents in
Germany. So I will have plenty of time to do OWASP stuff what I can't do at
the moment to make the two weeks off possible!

We agreed on this week friday, right? I put in on the agenda and send
invitations!