[Global_education_committee] Fwd: OWASP Web Application Review Training

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Wed Apr 1 08:32:29 EDT 2009

I get same requests all the time now. We need to start by arranging/
organizing all training materials this is in our list of tasks to do,
we just need to pick this up and continue to run with it.

Martin, let's put this on this week's meeting agenda. You have
suggested a good way to organize training material have you receive
any feedback? Let's discuss this week.

Kuai Hinojosa
OWASP (MSP) Chapter Leader
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Minneapolis_St_Paul