[Global_education_committee] global education committee goals and how to make this happen?

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Wed Nov 26 17:15:09 EST 2008

Seb,

We have all of these established already in fact we are meeting in 27
minutes via skype. Can you email Mano with your skype nick and see if
you can join the meeting today? Otherwise we can meet with you later
and report our progress to you soon.

Kuai Hinojosa
OWASP (MSP) Chapter Leader
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Minneapolis_St_Paul