[Global_education_committee] Fwd: OWASP Educational Committee Kickoff meeting - Minutes and Action Items

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Dec 2 09:37:24 EST 2008

All,

sorry for the delay in response: I have a little work-overload.
Boy am I happy you guys are on board for the education committee :-)

If you have not seen it, the education ws of the summit are now also online:
https://www.owasp.org/images/3/33/OWASP_Education_Working_Session_Notes_-_Ideas.ppt

Looks like you had a good kick-off meeting!
I propose you put them online on
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Education_Committee

Does anybody come up with objectives, or have you split them ?

Mano,
I proposed to have a chair to get things done (ie. not having everybody
waiting for each other)
The action plan should also describe who does what in the committee, to make
sure the objectives have people/projects that make them happen?
We could then map the final roles in the committees upon action plan for the
next 2 years.

What is the timing of the meeting on Dec 17?

PS: I suggest to use the mailing list for all e-mail communication, so we
have an archive?

Thx

Seba