[Global_conference_committee] [VOTE] Global Conferences Committee Hotel Travel Policy

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Sun Oct 9 22:00:51 EDT 2011

All,

For your consideration and vote.  I've included the discussion thread below.

GCC traveling members shall book in the conference hotel room block if
available.  If the conference hotel block is not available, traveling
members shall be reimbursed for actual expenses up to the greater of the
conference block rate or the average price of a single occupancy king bed
room at a Hyatt, Hilton, Holliday Inn, and Marriott within 10 miles of the
event venue (calculated by the GCC support staff).  Hotel expenses will be
covered for the duration of the event including the night before the event,
and including the night of the last day of the event, to allow for full
participation.

Mark Bristow - Approve
John Wilander -
Lucas Ferreira -