[Global_conference_committee] OWASP Summit

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Thu Dec 30 12:14:28 EST 2010

I think the issue is a bit confused.  There is no need to change the name to
AppSec SA.  AppSec Br is the official Global AppSec South America for 2011.
They are not exclusive and your welcome to continue building the AppSecBr
brand.  The reason for the regional based names is so if the "Official
Global AppSec in South America 2012" happens to be in, Chile or Equador or
wherever, they would likely not want to keep the AppSec Br name.

Make sense?

mark.bristow at owasp.org