[Global_conference_committee] OWASP Summit

Lucas Ferreira lucas.ferreira at owasp.org
Thu Dec 30 12:07:02 EST 2010

Yeah, I know that. But some of the guys in the team are not
confortable with the name change. There is also some nationalism in
the way of this change.

I think the bigger question is: since we will loose our brand (AppSec
Brasil), what will we get in return?

I was unable to make the case for the change. Maybe I am too involved
with the old name. I am still seeking a solution that would retain the
old brand.

Regards,

Lucas