[Global_conference_committee] OWASP Summit

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Thu Dec 30 11:58:17 EST 2010

Well I hate to tell you, but AppSecBR has been being billed as the AppSec
for SA.  This distinction is largest in the US and Europe, but hopefully
when there are 2-3 conferences a year in south America, it will matter there
as well.

Currently the material differences are not many but that will change with
things like the Global AppSec Sponsors et all....

-Mark

mark.bristow at owasp.org