[Global_conference_committee] OWASP Summit

Lucas Ferreira lucas.ferreira at owasp.org
Thu Dec 30 11:51:56 EST 2010

Mark,

In a discussion with the AppSec Brasil 2011 team, some questions about
what would the conference gain in becoming AppSec SA. I think we need
to make clearer to conference organizers what are the advantages and
responsabilities in doing a Global AppSec, instead of a regional
AppSec.

I will try to send the survey today. I'll give everyone a week to
answer (as I will be mostly offline next week). If this works, we
might have the answers for our next conference and the results may
point to more items to discuss.

Regards,

Lucas