[Global_conference_committee] GCC Chair for 2011

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri Dec 24 13:28:41 EST 2010

Ditto

On 21 Dec 2010 17:37, "Ralph Durkee" <ralph.durkee at owasp.org> wrote:

 I'm not interested.  I'd like to see Mark continue for 2011, he's put a lot
of working into getting this committee started, and it would be good to see
how we can work together to make some of the initiatives that have been
started unfold in a way that will benefit all of OWASP next year.

--Ralph

On 12/21/2010 10:20 AM, Mark Bristow wrote:

> All,
>
> As our January meeting will be the first of 2011.  Under our new
governance, we need t...