[Global_conference_committee] Conferences attendees list

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Dec 22 08:50:27 EST 2010

J one of the functionalities of the new registration system is printing out
"barcoded" name badges.  So, hopefully in the near future, vendors can
"scan" attendees who visit their booth.

Right now, we do not give out lists since we really have not promoted the
"opt in" functionality.  We encourage vendors to collect names/business
cards during the event, usually through a name draw raffle.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org