[Global_conference_committee] Conferences attendees list

Seba seba at owasp.org
Wed Dec 22 07:01:20 EST 2010

but, come to think of it. We did some opt-in on prior EU AppSec conferences
if people wanted to be on a list that was also shared with the other people
that opted it. But this was made clear during registration

If sponsors want contact details, they better organize a prize/challenge at
their booth in return for a business card

--Seba