[Global_conference_committee] CFP System

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Tue Dec 21 11:30:08 EST 2010

Ok.

We will definitely need to not cap it then as in thier model, you pay for
each "instance" which actually, is a major limitation im my mind as it's not
a unified system (one of my issues with OpenConf is it's not really suited
to multiple events).  We'll take this up and I'll discuss with Robert.

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175
mark.bristow at owasp.org