[Global_conference_committee] CFP System

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Dec 21 11:27:11 EST 2010

barter-in-trade is just as good - we encourage it actually for all things.  I think the 5k should not be the limit rather the OpenConf being the exclusive sponsor for OWASP is a better think of the visibility globally.

we are trying to do something similar with hosting of www.owasp.org etc., salesforce etc.

also this would be utilized by chapters that require a CFP (like DC, NYC, Boston, London etc..etc...)  so keep that in mind during your talk with Robert.