[Global_conference_committee] GCC Plan and the OWASP track

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Tue Dec 21 01:40:52 EST 2010

Just from a Projects Committee logistical side, I'm not certain that we will
always be able to staff such a track with a-list content. I would suggest
putting in some kind of provision that the OWASP track will be set well in
advanced of the conference. If we can't populate it well in advanced, I
don't think we should burden a conference with holding slots for an OWASP
track that may not fully materialize.

-Jason
~GPC Chair & occasional lurker to the GCC mailing list~