[Global_conference_committee] GCC OWASP GCC 2011 Plan

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Mon Dec 20 18:59:18 EST 2010

Dinis,

Well the objective here was to create a rule that all OWASP events have to
coordinate with the GCC.  If we can't even enforce this
simple prerequisite of coordination, how does the board propose the GCC
coordinate and oversee OWASP events?  We have tried the "please come tell us
model" and that has basically completely failed.  At some point we have to
impose some sort of structure.

-Mark

--
Mark Bristow