[Global_conference_committee] GCC OWASP GCC 2011 Plan

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Mon Dec 20 18:01:48 EST 2010

Ralph,

I'd argue that this is covered under this board policy:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_brand_usage_rules

What we don't want is events/conferences using the OWASP logo/name without
permission.  Using the OWASP logo without permission has been a somewhat
significant issue in the past.

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175