[Global_conference_committee] GCC Plan and the OWASP track

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Dec 20 17:06:24 EST 2010

Good point.  I had read this having a comprehensive understanding of what happened in London http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_you_can_use_TODAY and was looking at this as my model.  It is set up as more of a speed training track than a presentation track.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

www.owasp.org <http://www.owasp.org/>