[Global_conference_committee] OWASP Summit

Lucas Ferreira lucas.ferreira at owasp.org
Mon Dec 20 09:09:36 EST 2010

Mark,

I once said that I would put out a survey so that conference planners
could tell us what could OWASP provide to make it easier to plan a
conference.

I think we should have this information before the Summit, so I am
willing to build the survey ASAP.

So, I would like the help of all committee members to:

1. find a good web site to build surveys (I know Google Forms)
2. build a list of conference planners that could answer the poll
3. Define the polls questions. I have a few initial topics, but would
welcome feedback and suggestions. My initial questions and topcis are
listed at the end of this message.

Regards,

Lucas

--------------------
Conference Planner Survey

- Do you think you have received adequate support from OWASP?
- Have you used the "How to host a conference" wiki page?
- In which of the following areas do you think OWASP could improve
support to conference organizers?
  - Budgeting
  - Sponsorship
  - content selection
  - venue selection
  - volunteer workforce management
  - marketing
- How to Host a Conference: please rate each topic of the "How to Host
a Conference" wiki page
(http://www.owasp.org/index.php/How_to_Host_a_Conference):
  - Event definition
  - Board member role
  - Planning
  - Budget
  - Sponsors
  - Venue
  - Content
  - Audio visual/Recording
  - Registration
  - Promotion
  - Catering
  - Social Events
  - Travel
  - Accomodations
  - Resources
  - Requirements

**Each item should allow the respondent to rate OWASP Support from
0-10, with 0 for "no support" and 10 for "awsome".

--
Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum.