[Global_conference_committee] Amendments to the recently approved GCC Governance Document (was: vote thread)

Lucas Ferreira lucas.ferreira at owasp.org
Sat Dec 18 11:16:52 EST 2010

Regarding the need to step aside during calls, maybe secret votes
could be a solution. In the case more than one committee member
requires, we should implement secret votes. Some may argue that this
goes against the required openess, but I secret votes may be important
in some accasions.

Regards,

Lucas

Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum.