[Global_conference_committee] OWASP Summit

Neil Matatall neil at owasp.org
Fri Dec 17 18:09:03 EST 2010

Here's a quick brain dump...

Profit Sharing - Decide

Post production - Come up with reasonable standards, make an easy
guide for planners

Marketing (SMM firms specifically) - Work with planners and approved
vendors to take a load off of planners

Wiki Editing Support (I hate media wiki, Sara seems amazing) - No comment

Cross-promotion - Come up with a definitive list of related groups, a
process for working with these groups, and a method to grow this
support

Sponsor Model (e.g. global sponsors?) - Decide/Expand.  Personally,
this was the most stressful part of AppSecUS.

On-site OWASP support - Can we clone Kate?

Being more proactive? (I was not aware of just how much support we
had, maybe that's my fault) - No comment

Making resources more readily available (expanding on the how to host
a conference) - Discussing tools like the conference planning
spreadsheet, Mark's new tool, etc

--

--

Neil