[Global_conference_committee] Conference/Chapter Revenue Splitting

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Dec 13 08:48:53 EST 2010

I agree with Tin that there shouldn't be a cap on the split to the chapter.

Also, with the Summit, we are going to (hopefully) start the tradition that
the local funds should also be used for such events/activities (which is
where OWASP central would use that money).

And after all, its all OWASP money, the only difference is 'who feels
empowered to spend it'

On the topic of spending, in the future it might be a good idea to put an
expiry date on those funds so that the Chapters/Projects don't just sit on
the funds

Dinis Cruz