[Global_conference_committee] Conference/Chapter Revenue Splitting

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Sun Dec 12 20:16:47 EST 2010

Ooh, important oversite, sorry just not thinking.

Membership revenue will count to the conference overall budget (at the
normal rate).  This way, it indirectly still helps the chapter (by
increasing profitability) and is infinitely easier for Kate and Alison to
reconcile the ledger.

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175