[Global_conference_committee] New member application

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Fri Dec 3 12:35:42 EST 2010

Kate,

I approve.

I also spoke to Cassio re: diversity.  As he's a Brazilian citizen and an
organizer of AppSec BR 2011 I've asked him to keep that in mind on the
Committee.  However, I still encourage everyone to reach out to their
colleagues as we are US heavy and certainly need a more global perspective.

-Mark

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175