[Global_conference_committee] OWASP OC WWW Day

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Dec 3 09:47:50 EST 2010

Neil, as a local event, I would recommend working with the other local
chapter leaders to promote the event.  I can post a banner on the wiki with
a link to the conference page.

I also see that the event is being run with ISSA.  What are they doing to
promote?

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403