[Global_chapter_committee] Kyiv Chapter operations issue

Vlad Styran vlad.styran at owasp.org
Tue Mar 27 19:23:43 UTC 2018

Josh,

Thanks for the kind words. We have a fast growing community here and the attention that’s paid to cyber security overall and application security in particular in Ukraine nowadays is hard to overestimate. That is why we are so eager to move forward and that is why I am so surprised by this recent “revelation” of mine.

But I am surprised much more by the warm response of OWASP community, the help that we have been offered so fast, and the OWASP openness to change. This is inspiring.

Sincerely,
Vlad Styran

OWASP Kyiv Chapter Leader
PGP pub key: 87F07F08 <http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x19ED24B087F07F08>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/owaspKyiv> Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/owaspkyiv> YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZlgZTJRb4dXhSUFCjwAQzA> Mailing List <https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-kyiv> Slack <https://owasp.herokuapp.com/> SlideShare <https://www.slideshare.net/owaspKyiv>