[Global_chapter_committee] Kyiv Chapter operations issue

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Mar 27 14:34:53 UTC 2018

Vlad,

Unfortunately, the Global Chapters Committee was disbanded several years
ago and the group is defunct.  I am working on an initiative to restart it,
but it's been slow going due to other pulls on my time.  My best advice to
you with the issues you mention is to speak directly with Karen Staley.
She is OWASP's new Executive Director and is responsible for ensuring that
the things Tiffany was doing are still getting done.  If it's a process
related issue, which it sounds like it might be, she has the authority to
make whatever changes need to be made to ensure your Chapters continued
success.  What you've done thus far sounds pretty awesome.  Kudos on a job
well done!

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol