[Global_chapter_committee] Merchandise request

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Feb 22 16:45:01 UTC 2013

Hey Michael,

My understanding is that the Global Chapter Committee (as well as all other
OWASP committees) is officially decommissioned with all committee funds
being re-centralized for prioritization.  I have cc'd Kate and Sarah as
they would have better insight than any of the former committee members in
terms of what the process would be to request these funds now.

~josh