[Global_chapter_committee] Issue with new leader

Richard Greenberg richard.greenberg at owasp.org
Mon Apr 29 20:44:34 UTC 2013

This was not intended to be about you, Jim, but about the planning and
leadership ability of the OC guys.

You are way too much of a supporter of ISSA and OWASP to ever be able to
"slight" us. :>)

Richard Greenberg, CISSP
President, OWASP Los Angeles, www.owaspla.org <http://www.appsecusa.org/>
ISSA Fellow