[Global_chapter_committee] Issue with new leader

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Apr 29 20:40:10 UTC 2013

This was my mistake, Richard.

I just wanted to maximize my time while in the LA area and offered to give
a talk at the OC chapter.

No slight was meant against ISSA.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Apr 30, 2013, at 5:32 AM, Richard Greenberg <richard.greenberg at owasp.org>
wrote:

Another example of the way the current OC leadership leads:
When is the next OC OWASP meeting? The same day as the ISSA-LA Security
Summit 2 hours away in Universal City, where hundreds of InfoSec
professionals will be gathering. Jim Manico and other great speakers will
be presenting at the Summit. I cannot imagine many will plan on leaving the
Summit early to make the drive to attend the OWASP meeting. This has been
heavily publicized for months.
http://www.issala.org/summit/

Richard Greenberg, CISSP
President, OWASP Los Angeles, www.owaspla.org <http://www.appsecusa.org/>