[Global_chapter_committee] Issue with new leader

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Apr 27 07:31:33 UTC 2013

Neil,

Is there any chance you would be willing to lead the chapter again until
a new replacement with good communication skills can be found?

I do not want to shame the current leaders of the OC chapter, but I
would like to find a new leader who has better leadership and other
necessary skills to make a successful chapter.

Aloha,
Jim