[Global_chapter_committee] Adding Leader to Khartoum

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Sep 21 13:57:30 UTC 2012

I'm not entirely sure that's necessary.  If I remember correctly, the
leaders list is automatically created based on the names on a chapter's
wiki page.  And in order to have your name on the chapter wiki page, you
have to have gone through the chapter leader.  So in a sense, we're kind of
already doing this.  From a Committee level, we just need our policy to be
that we only recognize leaders listed on the chapter page as the chapter
leaders.  Any other requests should be redirected to the chapter leader.
Our involvement is really only necessary in the case where a) someone is
starting a new chapter or b) current leadership is ineffective and someone
has volunteered to step up in their stead.

~josh