[Global_chapter_committee] Adding Leader to Khartoum

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Sep 21 05:02:46 UTC 2012

Why would the committee of volunteers even spend admin and volunteer time doing this??

Set the policy as committee.  Manage to the policy in the handbook and administrative tracking should be done by paid staff members such as Kate/Kelly who do membership and operational support of the 200+ chapters.  Keeping in mind that the local chapters are also atononumous clusters of people who also volenteer

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Chapter_Handbook