[Global_chapter_committee] Adding Leader to Khartoum

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Sep 21 02:04:04 UTC 2012

To my knowledge no approval is necessary if the current leadership is
simply adding another leader to the team.  Only if this is a new leader to
the chapter without current leadership in place.  Committee, feel free to
speak up if you feel differently, but I think we can auto-approve this type
of activity going forward.  Thanks Kate!

~josh