[Global_chapter_committee] VOTE PLEASE: Funding for two Open Source Expo Participants at AppSec USA

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Sep 19 22:02:28 UTC 2012

Jason,

I think that's fair.  I am not on the GPC mailing list, but was included on
both yours and Mark's response to the e-mail Kate sent asking about this
and both of you seemed critical of the idea though I know that you said you
were open to it.  I hadn't heard anything since so I assumed it died
there.  I think two days is a reasonable turnaround and really appreciate
you guys approving of one of the projects already.  For now the Chapter
Committee will stand down and wait for your decision on the other project.
Thanks!

~josh