[Global_chapter_committee] New chapter in Charleston

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu May 31 17:00:51 UTC 2012

I'm sensing some sort of OCMS (OWASP chapter management system) in our not
too distant future.

Wouldn't it be great if they filled out an online form and just uploaded all
this information so we wouldn't have to chase them down?  Then, the
committee could just "approve" the chapter!

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

Email: david.k.brown1 at navy.mil

Phone: 843.218.6227  DSN: 588.6227 Fax: 843.218.5461

Can technology alone solve our security problems? "This question misses the
problems and demonstrates a misunderstand of technology and Information
Security." Bruce Schneier